Role models and leadership: tips for getting to the top
27th May 2015, Project Room 1.06, 50 George Square, 4pm till 5.30pm
Come along and hear our expert panel talk about their experience and insight into leadership in law, business and the public sector.
This event is ideal for 4th year LLB, 2 year accelerated LLB and Diploma in Legal Practice students.
The panel comprises:
• Maureen Hall, Legal Counsel – HR, Ace Insurance
• Jacquelyn MacLennan, Partner, White and Case
• Elaine Motion, Chairman, Balfour and Manson
• Karina McTeague, Director of Retail Banking, Financial Conduct Authority
• Norma Shippin, Legal Adviser and Director, NHS National Services Scotland
• Linda Urquhart, Chairman, Morton Fraser
• Eilidh Wiseman, incoming Vice-President, Law Society of Scotland and former partner, Dundas and Wilson (CMS Cameron McKenna)
The event includes the opportunity to network with the panel members following the panel discussion. The event will be by chaired by Professor Lesley McAra. All panel members are alumni of Edinburgh Law School. There will be light refreshments available at the start of the event.
For more information and to book, please go to the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/role-models-and-leadership-tips-for-getting-to-the-top-tickets-16331759733