CareerConfident is a week-long series of events hosted by the University of Edinburgh’s award-winning Careers Service, dedicated to giving you a head-start on your career journey and helping you develop the skills you need to succeed in the workplace.
The programme will cover everything from professionalism and workplace culture to developing your online presence for the job market:
- Hear from employers, including the BBC, Ernst & Young, Frontline and Decathlon, about what skills they’re looking for in graduate employees
- Talk to our careers consultants about how to pitch your career story to employers and how to effectively build your professional network
- Discuss workplace Dos and Don’ts in our speaker session with recent graduates
- Visit local employers in Edinburgh to gain an insight into different working environments
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to enhance your professional online presence and get a free professional headshot to use on your profile
To sign up for these events, including securing a place at the Employer Open doors event, please follow the link below: